Ledgewood Advisory Group is a well-respected international treasury management consulting firm that provides advisory and training services. We are treasury consultants that serve multinational corporations, financial institutions, and software vendors focusing exclusively in Cash & Liquidity Management, Risk Management, and Hedge Accounting.
We are seeking experienced professionals who would like to become treasury consultants for a fast-growing firm that is leveraging an emerging marketplace. Skill sets needed:
- Senior-level treasury professionals with clear understanding and experience executing and implementing treasury strategies
- 10 years treasury experience
- 10 years cash positioning and cash forecasting
- Devised and written operational policies & procedures
- FX and interest rate hedging
- Operational and counter-party risk management processes
- Treasury and hedge accounting
- Strong client relationship skills
- Strong communicator, including written and oral skills
- Creative thinkers, able to work independently
Trainers – Treasury and CTP Exam Prep
We are seeking experienced CTP and non-CTP professionals who have experience in multi-day training sessions. The ideal candidates are consultants who have provided Treasury Training in a classroom or workshop setting for one or more days at a time and have their own training material.
For our CTP Training program you must be a CTP and must be able to teach from Ledgewood provided material. All consultants participating in this program will be expected to add additional training and study tips.
If you’re interested in learning more or joining the Ledgewood Advisory Group, please send your resume (CV) to: firstname.lastname@example.org.